Accident and Health Claims Consultant
|Job Title:||Accident and Health Claims Consultant|
|Salary:||$55,000 - $65,000 + super|
|Job Published:||February 07, 2020 10:00|
This would be the perfect role for a recent graduate with a relevant Degree who would love to start a career in Insurance and particularly Claims.
The role overview:
- Location, is based in stunning corporate offices in North Sydney, and only 1 minute walk from the train station.
- Working hours, 38hpw Monday- Friday between 8:30am-5.30pm.
- Duration, 8 and 12 months fixed term contracts available -this gives you the same entitlements as a permanent employee and they will make you permanent if you impress
- Growth, Throughout the role you will have continued training and development. Working for a global brand you will also have structured progression opportunities.
- Team, although you are working for a Global company you will be working with a collaborative team, who monthly social activities.
- Management, you will learn from the best, working for a motivating and supportive Management team
- Gain experience with a global leader that will really stand out on your CV
- True progression opportunities
- Full training provided
- Opportunity to be made permanent if you impress
- Enjoy being part of a hardworking supportive team
- $55,000 - $65,000 + super
- Assist customers by providing financial advice
- Provide exceptional customer experience over the phone and via email
- Provide accurate and timely information in regards to policies
- Relevant Degree and eagerness to develop a career in Insurance
- Ability to work in a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Ideally 12 month Customer service or call centre experience
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Motor Claims Consultant
$60,000 - $65,000 package depending
Claims Executive - Public Liability Claims
$60,000 - $80,000 Package
Claims Officer - Workers Compensation
Rehabilitation Specialist - Insurance
$110,000 Package depending on experience