Account Development Executive
|Job Title:||Account Development Executive|
|Salary:||$85,000 + Super + Commission + additional leave|
|Job Published:||August 19, 2019 16:15|
MAYDAY Recruitment is proud to be searching for an Account Development Executive for a constantly growing global leader in the financial services industry. You will be working with the best in the business, be part of a top company culture, and will have opportunities to continue to grow and develop long term with this company.
In this role you will build strong relationships with existing partnership clients, and find new areas within those businesses to grow the account. Take a consultative approach to understand the needs of businesses, assist with their financial needs and offer working capital solutions.
Please note, Financial Services experience not necessary, you will be fully trained on the product suite.
What’s in it for you?
- $85,000 base + Super
- Uncapped Commission
- Flexibility to work from home 1-2 days / week
- Supported role where you have access to a great team
- Achievable targets and incentives
- Sell a high-end product that companies know about and want to get on board with
- Be mentored by the best in the industry
- Career progression into multiple areas of the business
- Longevity - once there you won't want to leave
- Additional leave days
- This company has a corporate social responsibility- and you can get involved
- Manage existing relationships in the B2B sector
- Grow those relationships and build a wider audience within the existing clients - develop the accounts and gain new active contacts within them
- Add value to clients - find ways to engage and energise them
- Engage with mid to large-sized businesses regarding their financial goals
- Conduct a ‘Needs Analysis’ to understand how a prospect’s business operates financially
- Create financial solutions for decision-makers such as CFOs
- Managing the entire sales cycle, selling a high end product everyone knows
The ideal candidate will:
- Have B2B sales or account management experience
- Have developed relationships further
- Enjoy thinking outside the box to get results
- Love servicing clients and farming accounts
- Experience in managing partnerships desirable
If you're driven and love to sell, please apply now!
Please note, only candidates with relevant experience will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's