|Job Title:||Account Manager|
|Salary:||$85,000 + Super + Commission + additional leave|
|Job Published:||July 26, 2019 17:15|
In this role you will build strong relationships with existing partnership clients and take a consultative approach to understand the needs of businesses to assist with their financial needs and offer working capital solutions.
Please note, Financial Services experience not necessary, you will be fully trained on the product suite.
What’s in it for you?
- $85,000 base + Super
- Uncapped Commission
- Flexibility to work from home or come into the office
- Supported role where you have access to a great team
- Achievable targets and incentives
- Sell a high-end product that companies know about and want to get on board with
- Be mentored by the best in the industry
- Career progression into multiple areas of the business
- Longevity - once there you won't want to leave
- Additional leave days
- This company has a corporate social responsibility- and you can get involved
- Manage existing relationships in the B2B sector
- Engage with mid to large-sized businesses regarding their financial goals
- Conduct a ‘Needs Analysis’ to understand how a prospect’s business operates financially
- Create financial solutions for decision-makers such as CFOs
- Managing the entire sales cycle, selling a high end product everyone knows
- Have B2B account management experience
- Enjoy thinking outside the box to get results
- Love servicing clients and farming accounts
- Experience in managing partnerships desirable
Please note, only candidates with relevant experience will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's