|Job Title:||Account Manager|
|Start Date:||December 2019|
|Contact Name:||Harry Leech|
|Job Published:||October 15, 2019 16:45|
The Job Summary
My client requires an Account Manager to join a growing team working to maintain current clients and also bring new clients on board through your current networks in the Fire industry and through new networking on projects across Sydney.
If you have been working as an Account Manager within the Fire industry in NSW and you are looking to join a company where you will play an integral part in the development of a new brand – then this would be the perfect role for you. You will be a key member of a growing team with the onus on you to maintain and deliver new business.
Why work with our client?
- Work with one of the most recognisable brands in technical solutions.
- A real value on people.
- Packages starting at $130k dependent upon experience.
- Freedom to work as you see fit – flexible management style.
- North Rocks based – flexibility to travel as per most Account Manager roles.
What will you do?
- Build relationships with all current contract’s key stakeholders.
- Build internal relationships in order to expand revenue on existing current contracts.
- Be the first point of contact for commercials on a project.
- Use your current NSW Fire networks to win new business.
- Network across NSW to win new business.
What we are looking for:
- Imperative to have a current network in the Fire industry in NSW.
- Experience in an Account Manager/Team Leader position in NSW.
- Willing to join an organisation where you will be a key member rather than ‘another number’.
- Ability to take accountable and responsibility for the delivery of targets.
- Professional in a client facing role.
- Ability to build both internal and external relationships.