Account Manager - HVAC
|Job Title:||Account Manager - HVAC|
|Job Published:||February 03, 2020 11:16|
My client requires an experienced Account Manager to take charge of a current portfolio of clients ensuring future success, retention and growth. You will be joining an already established team who are a leader in NSW HVAC project delivery across residential and commercial installation & service + maintenance. You will be supported throughout your delivery of this position and will receive ongoing training, guidance and support from management in the organisation.
Why work with our client?
- Join a client who has grown rapidly over the last 15 years.
- Invest in the growth of all of their staff.
- $75k-$95k + Super + Car + Phone (DOE)
What will you do?
- Manager a current portfolio of clients.
- Manage numerous projects & clients simultaneously.
- Defend, retain and grow the current revenue generated from your portfolio.
- Oversee projects from start to finish.
- Provide another level of service to your clients.
- Ensure that the high-quality standards are met with the client.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in HVAC in Sydney would be highly desirable.
- No additional qualifications required.
- Experience managing multiple projects and multiple clients at once.
- Excellent client and key stakeholder management skills.
- Positive attitude with a strong career focus.
- A mentality to expand your skills and learn new traits.
- Ability to communicate with team members and clients.
- Reliable and punctual.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's