|Job Title:||Credit controller|
|Salary:||$65,000 - $75,000 + Super|
|Job Published:||June 27, 2019 10:01|
To start this role will be a 6 month contract, preforming end to end duties, but with strong possibility to go perm/progress for the right candidate.
The role overview:
- Location, is based in stunning corporate offices in North Sydney, and only 1 minute walk from the train station.
- Working hours, Flexible between 8am-6pm Monday- Friday
- Growth, You will have continues training and development throughout the role. Working for a global brand you will also have structured progression opportunities. People in this team have previously progressed into Financial Planning Analyst roles.
- Team, although you are working for a Global company you will be working with a small collaborative team who hold monthly social activities.
- Management, you will learn from the best, working for a motivating and supportive Management team
- Salary, $65,000 - $75,000 + Super
- Manage a Ledger of 400+ Clients
- Medium to large reconciliations
- Liase with internal and external management
- payment allocation
- Assist Credit Manager with ad hoc projects as requested
- Would suit a self-starter who is motivated and diligent
- Have a high level of communication skills
- Intermediate Computer skills (Excel - pivot tables + V Look ups)
- At least 1 years experience
- Seeks new ways to solve problems