|Job Title:||Administration Assistant|
|Salary:||$55,000 - $60,000 + super|
|Job Published:||December 04, 2019 09:46|
A professional, well known Specialist, Boutique Recruitment Agency are seeking an experienced, articulate Administrator to join their growing team.
In this fantastic role you will be offered superior, direct training and will be pivotal to the smooth running of the business.
What's in it for you?
- Social and relaxed environment
- Uncapped progression within the business - excel into recruitment
- Excellent on the job training
- A supportive Manager who wants to assist in you reaching your potential!
- Supportive business culture
- No better location in the CBD - next to Martin Place Train Station
- Excitement of no two days being the same
- Generating and processing contractors employment contracts
- Assisting with time sheets and payroll
- Assisting with on-boarding of contractors
- Liaising with contractors and internal staff
- Cross checking weekly compliance reports
- Ad-hoc administration duties as required
- Work hours are 8.30am - 5pm
- Full working rights in Australia
- 2 years experience in an administration focused role
- Proven experience of supporting a team
- Prior knowledge of a Recruitment CRM and Astute would be highly advantageous
- Strong relationship building skills
- A reactive approach to your work load
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's