|Job Title:||Administration Manager|
|Job Published:||August 26, 2020 18:01|
This role requires Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency (PR).
What’s in it for you?
- 4 month contract
- ASAP start
- $294 -$322 day rate, depending on experience.
- Learn new systems and skills with great training
- Use cutting edge technology that leads the way for businesses and consumers
- 35 hours per week
- Working from with occasional travel to Ashfield
- There will always be something to do in this fast-paced environment
- Enjoy a varied role where you are able to take on new, exciting challenges as they arise
- Provides executive and secretarial support, including coordinating appointments, meetings, travel and conferences.
- Managing minutes of the Director and the team including to take, track, distribute and store according to record-keeping guidelines of the organisation.
- To provide support with financial administration, compiling reports, preparing documentation.
- Provides general administrative support in preparing a range of correspondence including letters, registers, reports and spreadsheets to support the team’s needs.
- Monitors the performance of administration and project services in terms of meeting the Unit’s needs, identifying areas for improvement, making recommendations and coordinating approved actions to increase the efficiency of administration and project processes
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must be able to pass a police check
- Is able to start immediately
- Experienced in Administration Management
- Loves working in a fast-paced, problem-solving environment
- Australian Citizen or Permanent Residency (PR) required
- Certificate IV in Business Administration
- Experience in Government Sector including knowledge of processes such as procurement, record keeping.
- TRIM and SAP
- Intermediate/advanced MS Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel, MS Teams, PowerPoint
- Good organisational skills, the capacity to undertake and complete several tasks concurrently, maintain attention to detail and meet deadlines/time management skills
If this sounds like a role you’d feel great in, please apply now.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's