|Job Title:||Administration Manager|
|Job Published:||May 30, 2019 17:45|
If you are one of these 'forward-thinking' people and have some great ideas, we want to hear from you!
You will be working with a national leader in the equipment and service industry. The multi-facets of the business will see you interact with diverse customers and have involvement across all of their areas of expertise.
This business has gone from strength to strength, experiencing one of their most profitable years yet, their ability to adapt to change will see the continual growth across all divisions.
As we all know the customer service & administration teams are the back-bone of any organisation, therefore, you will play a critical role in the continued success of the business.
Key duties & responsibilities:
As the Administration Manager, you and your team of 8 will be required to manage all administration, reception, customer service, billing and invoicing for the service department. This is a 'hands-on' role so you will be getting in and helping the team out as required.
Alongside your daily operational duties your key areas of responsibility will include;
- Building strong internal relationships
- Coaching & Developing your team
- Maintaining and meeting your team's KPI's
- Attending management meetings and having input in operational decisions
- Overseeing invoicing duties including resolving any customer issues or queries surrounding their billings
- Develop new and innovative administration processes
- Continually forward thinking and project planning
- Working closely with the finance team to ensure expectations are met
- Overall being the 'go-to' person within the office
You will have knowledge & experience within a similar role, ideally in a mechanical & electrical service industry. Holding strong communication skills and willingness to be involved in business improvements is imperative!
If this sounds like you or you would like further information, please call Mel @ MAYDAY for a confidential discussion on 8377 5617 or email email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's