|Job Published:||December 27, 2019 09:45|
This opportunity will provide administrative support on a part-time basis 8:45am-4pm Monday, Tuesday, and Thursdays.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Scheduling meetings and managing catering requirements.
- Organising incoming/outgoing mail and deliveries
- Maintaining client files and records
- Accounts Receivable work including – invoicing, processing payments
- Prepare and draft letters
- Manage clients company compliance needs
- Liaise with the ATO and other third parties i.e. banks, on behalf of clients
- Oversee the ordering of stationary, kitchen and office supplies.
- Greeting visitors
- Answering switchboard
- A warm, friendly but professional nature
- A hardworking and reliable outlook
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft office packages
- Previous office support in a accountants/finacial services highly desirable
- Part time -3 days a week Mon, Tue, Thur 8:45am-4:00pm
- Stunning CBD offices
- Amazing, supportive management team
- Temp-perm opportunity
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's