Air Conditioning Apprentice - 2nd/3rd Year
|Job Title:||Air Conditioning Apprentice - 2nd/3rd Year|
|Job Published:||December 02, 2019 10:16|
My client requires additional 2nd and 3rd year apprentices to assist on an array of exciting projects across Sydney and Sydney Metropolitan areas. Dependent upon your experience you will be joining a team of already established technicians and team leaders to assist with the servicing, maintenance and installation of commercial or residential HVAC systems. You will be supported and will receive ongoing training, guidance and support from Senior Technicians within the team.
Why work with our client?
- Join a client who has grown rapidly over the last 15 years.
- Invest in the growth of their junior members of staff.
- Will pay above award rates.
- Good team around their apprentices to encourage growth and support.
- Standard 38 hours per week – OT where applicable.
- Assist technicians with installing and servicing HVAC systems.
- Company works across commercial and residential – exposure to both.
- Following plans, instructions and advice from senior techs.
- Ensure that the high-quality standards are met with the client’s customers.
- Role is mobile across Sydney Metropolitan areas.
- Completed the 1st year of apprenticeship and looking for a change.
- No additional qualifications required.
- Previous experience in other trades accepted.
- Positive attitude with a strong career focus.
- A mentality to expand your skills and learn new traits.
- Ability to communicate with team members and clients.
- Reliable and punctual.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's