|Job Title:||AML Officer|
|Salary:||$28-$32 per hour plus super|
|Job Published:||October 02, 2019 11:15|
This role requires the ability to liaise with clients and assist with all queries, you will have superior attention to detail and enjoy working within Financial Services.
It is a 3 month temporary assignment with the potential to go permanent.
What is in it for you?
- Work for a company that will really stand out on your resume
- Fantastic culture- Love coming to work
- Opportunity to learn and expand skill set within complex and large loss claims
- $30-$35 per hour plus super
- Immediate start
- 3-month assignment, potential to go permanent.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
- Liaise with clients and assist with AML requests which may include questionnaires, enquiries, certified documents and reviewing legal documents.
- Assist a team of 6 with ad hoc admin tasks
- Suggest process improvements where you see fit
What skills you will require?
- Superior attention to detail
- Experience in the Financial Services industry is desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent time management skills
If you are looking for a new challenge within a role you can make your own please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's