Analyst, Strategic Business Finance & Planning
|Job Title:||Analyst, Strategic Business Finance & Planning|
|Job Published:||August 30, 2019 15:15|
MAYDAY are excited to be recruiting a pivotal role for this for this insurance company known for its worldwide presence! This role will assist in growing the organisation and achieving business goals.
This role will see you serve as the lead point of contact for business support across Finance. You will contribute analysis and insights into the financial performance of the business to ensure success.
What's in it for you?
- Permanent opportunity with progression and development opportunities for the taking
- Competitive salary package on offer with a 15% bonus scheme
- Take a day off on your birthday paid by the company
- Enjoy and participate in the flexible work model
- Work for an insurance company who’s known for its worldwide presence
This role will see you:
- Partner with the Business Leadership to support financial decision making
- Analyse and communicate the financial implications of process change
- Coordinate and action the planning process for the Regional and Business Leaders
- Be a leader in identifying growth and new business opportunities
- Be an advocate and support corporate projects and initiatives
To be successful in this role you will ideally have:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in finance or similar with analytical responsibilities
- Degree qualified and a tertiary qualification or working towards it
- Intermediate - Advanced Excel capabilities, V-Look up & pivot tables
- Commercial awareness - a strong understanding of the business and industry
- Engaging and enquiring mindset – not afraid to question the status quo
- The ability to communicate, influence and build relationships with all level stakeholders
- Strong communications both verbally and written
- Ability to talk to the figures you are interpreting and making them come to life for non-financial stakeholders
If this sounds like the challenge you are seeking, then apply today!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's