Candidate Resourcer / Trainee Recruitment Consultant
|Job Title:||Candidate Resourcer / Trainee Recruitment Consultant|
|Salary:||$55,000-$65,000 plus Super|
|Job Published:||November 04, 2020 12:16|
MAYDAY Recruitment are a multi-award-winning recruitment agency best known for our care-factor towards clients and candidates, and the high-quality service that we provide.
We are looking for someone to join our busy temp team and learn from the best in the industry in this fast-paced and varied role.
So why work for MAYDAY?
- We recently won Best Company for Candidate Experience, Best Company for Client Experience and were finalist for Best Small Agency of the year!
- Endless earning ability with uncapped and generous commission, on top of your base salary (realistic OTE $85k in your first year & driven individuals could easily earn $150k once progressed to Consultant)
- Build up to an extensive leave period of 6 weeks within 3 years.
- Buzzing CBD office next to Wynyard with 30 friendly staff who love nothing more than a bit of fun and banter.
- Quarterly team incentives and events all year round including weekends away
- Mobile phone, laptop and Opal Card to travel in and out of work are provided to all staff
- Structured training plan and additional mentoring from a Director in the business
- Complimentary breakfast daily
- Fully stocked wine & beer fridge
- Pool & table tennis table in the breakout room
- Opportunity to work from home once fully trained
- True progression opportunity
- Advertising and searching for office support, call centre and finance candidates
- Meeting and interviewing candidates
- Formatting resumes and conducting reference checks
- Candidate follow up calls
- Forming strong and trusting relationships with clients and candidates
- Compliance & administrative tasks
- Visiting existing clients and performing onsite WHS checks
- A friendly and outgoing disposition
- Proven sales or customer service experience in an office-based environment
- Be confident and an excellent communicator
- Have an ambitious personality and a drive to succeed
- Recruitment or previous experience in a phone-based role