Candidate Resourcer / Trainee Recruitment Consultant
|Job Title:||Candidate Resourcer / Trainee Recruitment Consultant|
|Salary:||$60k-$65k plus Super (OTE $85k in your first year)|
|Job Published:||May 20, 2019 18:00|
Most recently we have launched a blue collar arm to the business and are looking for someone who can support three Trades & Labour Recruitment Consultants.
So why work for MAYDAY?
- We recently won, Start-Up Superstar at the NSW Business Chamber awards, Best Company for Candidate Experience, Best Company for Client Experience and were finalist for Best Small Agency of the year!
- Endless earning ability with uncapped and generous commission, on top of your base salary (realistic OTE $85k in your first year & driven individuals could easily earn $150k once progressed to Consultant)
- Build up to an extensive leave period of 7 weeks within 3 years.
- Buzzing CBD office next to Martin Place with 30 friendly staff who love nothing more than a bit of fun and banter.
- Quarterly team incentives and events all year round including interstate weekends away
- Mobile phone, lap-top and Opal Card are provided to all staff
- External training and coaching on a regular basis
- Complimentary breakfast daily
- Fully stocked wine fridge
- Opportunity to work from home once fully trained
- True progression opportunity
- Advertising and searching for Electricians, Mechanical fitters and other trades
- Meeting and interviewing candidates
- Formatting resumes and conducting reference checks
- Candidate follow up calls
- Forming strong and trusting relationships with clients and candidates
- Compliance & administrative tasks
- Visiting existing clients and performing onsite WHS checks
- A friendly and outgoing disposition
- Proven sales or customer service experience in an office based environment
- Be confident and an excellent communicator
- Have an ambitious personality and a drive to succeed
- Recruitment or construction experience would be highly regarded