|Job Title:||Case Assessor|
|Job Published:||May 05, 2020 19:45|
This is a unique opportunity to utilise your Financial Planning, Paraplanning, Remediation, Compliance or Quality Assurance experience to remediate case files and provide a resolution to customers.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive daily rates
- Rhodes location
- Standard working hours with possible overtime available
- 12 month contract
- Global brand that will stand out on your CV
What does the day to day look like?
- Review customer case files and asses the appropriateness of the financial advice
- Contact customers and financial advisors to gather and collate information
- Investigate customer complaints
- Determine if there was a financial or non-financial detriment to the customer
- Liaise with other departments to process appropriate customer remediation
- Report on your findings
What are the key skills and attributes to help you succeed?
- RG146/Diploma of Financial Planning
- Experience within: quality assurance, remediation, financial planning, paraplanning or compliance
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team to hit targets and strict deadlines
- Exceptional attention to detail and a keenness to come to a resolution quickly
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's