Quality Advice Assurance
|Job Title:||Quality Advice Assurance|
|Job Published:||September 28, 2020 13:34|
This project is to work on advice given in the past 12 months and pre-vet future advice, it is not a remediation project.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive daily rates $$$
- Work remotely anywhere in Australia
- Standard working hours with possible overtime available
- Initial 3 month contract with the likelihood of extension
- Global brand that will stand out on your CV
- Immediate Start
- Join a collaborative and supportive team
What does the day to day look like?
- Review case files and conduct assessments on advice given within the past 12 months
- Asses the quality of financial advice given
- Determine if the advice is in line with the Best Interests Duty
- Collate data and report on your findings
- Give recommendations to internal stakeholders
What are the key skills and attributes to help you succeed?
- RG146 Qualification essential
- Minimum 1 year experience assessing advice or compliance for licensees
- Knowledge of Best Interests Duty
- Ability to start immediately
- Exceptional attention to detail
If you match the above criteria and are interested in hearing more, please apply now or email: email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's