Case Officer - Workers Compensation - Temp contract
|Job Title:||Case Officer - Workers Compensation - Temp contract|
|Job Published:||December 03, 2019 12:16|
Their offices are modern and a very short walk from the train station, so easily accessible for anyone using public transport.
What's in it for you?
- Work for a company that will really stand out on your resume
- Fantastic culture- Love coming to work
- Opportunity to learn and expand skill set
- Weekly pay - $35per hour +Super
- Immediate start
- 6months + managing workers comp claims in NSW
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to be proactive and use initiative
- Work autonomously and within a team to ensure deadlines are frequently met
- Smart professional presentation
- Strong Microsoft skills with accuracy and attention to detail
- Multitask and priorities workload on a daily basis
- Managing Fast Track Medical Claims
- Assemble appropriate medical information and facts regarding claims
- Communicate and interact with medical professionals, support agencies and others to monitor and assess the progress of rehabilitation efforts, and to facilitate return to work
- Prepare all necessary forms, records and documentation, to include statistical analyses and reports, for all claims assigned, as required by various regulatory agencies.
- Engage regularly with customers in order to gather information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's