|Job Title:||Claims Administrator|
|Salary:||$58,000 - $65,000 Package|
|Job Published:||February 17, 2020 14:01|
What’s in it for you?
- Monthly RDO's equating to an extra 12 days annual leave a year!
- Join an established continuously growing company, that has a genuine desire to build caring and collaborative relationships
- Supportive & social team culture
- Agile work environment
- Beautiful CBD location
- Attractive salary
- Huge & interstate progression opportunities
- Complete Claims Compliance and Admin activities
- Provide High level of Customer Service to Clients and Customers
- Manage data entry process
- Communicate and interact with medical professionals, support agencies and others to monitor and assess the progress of rehabilitation efforts, and to facilitate return to work
- Process claims payments
- Prepare all necessary forms, records and documentation, to include statistical analyses and reports, for all claims assigned, as required by various regulatory agencies.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience within processing invoices/high volume data entry essential
- Ability to be proactive and use initiative
- Previous experience in Administration
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite
- High attention to detail, and excellent time management
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's