|Job Title:||Claims Administrator|
|Salary:||$29.26 per hour plus Super|
|Job Published:||September 16, 2019 16:01|
The role overview:
- Location, is based in corporate offices in North Sydney, with stunning harbour views, and only 1 minute walk from the train station.
- Working hours, are Monday- Friday either 8:30am - 4:30pm or 9:00am-5:00pm, with NO demand to stay late or work weekends EVER.
- Duration, This role is temporary to start with, but my client is only looking for people who want a minimum 2+years’ work, and would love to progress/go perm.
- Pay, $29.26 per hour + Super
- Growth, Through the role you will have continuess training and development, opportunity to take on extra work and responsibilities. Working for a global brand you will also have structured progression opportunities, and possibility to move into a team leader role if desired.
- Team, although you are working for a Global company you will be working with a collaborative and supportive small-medium sized team,
- Management, you will learn from the best, working for a motivating and supportive Management team, who have a genuine desire to see you succeed
- Continuess Training and development opportunities
- Gain experience with a global leader that will really stand out on your CV
- Varied role with possibility to take on extra duties
- True progression opportunities
- Enjoy being part of a hardworking supportive team
- Immediate start for the right candidate
- Work in a business support team providing administration duties
- Processing Payments
- Data entry/ processing
- Claims Administration
- Adhoc general admin duties
- Good IT skills, and ability to learn and work across multiple systems
- Ability to work in a team
- Experience working in insurance or Banking and finance ideally
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's