|Job Title:||Claims Officer|
|Salary:||$65,000 - $70,000 + super (negotiable)|
|Job Published:||December 05, 2019 10:46|
In this diverse role, you will provide pivotal support to injured workers and ensure they return to work safely, efficiently and as supported as possible.
If you have a background in customer service or administration within a medical field, or are a go-getting and ambitious person, this role is ideal for you.
What's in it for you?
- Join an organisation leading the way in a great culture for all
- Work/life balance offered
- Constant opportunities to progress with on-going development and learning on-site
- A business that looks after its staff from day 1 with health and well being programs on offer
- Managing your own portfolio of Workers Compensation Claims from end to end, focusing on mental or psych claims
- Regularly liaise and update injured workers as well as employers and other stakeholders as required
- Assist in the development and implemented of a return to work plan for the injured worker
- Assist injury management team when required
- Previous experience in insurance, allied health, a medical field or administration
- Medical reception experience also highly regarded
- Resilient, dynamic and empathetic attitude
- A customer service focused mindset and a passion for helping people
- Strong communication skills
- Focused and analytical mindset
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's