|Job Title:||Claims Officer|
|Job Published:||March 06, 2020 10:15|
These roles are to start next week, and could lead to permanent work for the right people.
The role overview:
- Location, is based in stunning corporate offices in the CBD - only a short walk from the train station.
- Working hours, 38hpw Monday- Friday between 8:00am-6:00pm, with NO demand to stay late or work weekends EVER.
- Growth, Throughout the role you will have continuess training and development. Working for a global brand you will also have structured progression opportunities.
- Team, although you are working for a Global company you will be working with a collaborative team of 10-15 members.
- Management, you will learn from the best, working for a motivating and supportive Management team
- Gain experience with a global leader that will really stand out on your CV
- Immediate start dates
- True progression opportunities
- Full training provided
- Enjoy being part of a hardworking supportive team
- $28.38ph+ Super
- Helping process Motor claims
- Providing excellent customer service
- Processing general claims tasks
- Ability to work in a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working in insurance
- Desire to gain permanent employment
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Strata Claims Assessor
from $65,000 - $85,000 + super + company car
Home Claims Manager
Up to $65,000 + super depending on experience
Workers Compensation Claims Manager
Up to $91,000 + 12% super depending on experience
Claims Team Manager - Workers Compensation
Senior Case Manager - Workers Compensation