|Job Title:||Claims Administrator|
|Salary:||$30.00 per hour plus Super|
|Job Published:||August 11, 2020 16:31|
The role overview:
- Working hours, 22.5 hours per week across 4-5 days Monday-Friday.
- Location, Work from home.
- Duration, This role is temporary for 4 months, but with the possibility to extend/ lead to further opportunities for the right person.
- Pay, $30.49per hour + Super
- Team, although you are working for a global company you will be working with a collaborative and supportive small-medium sized team who are based across Australia
- Gain experience with an award-winning global leader that will really stand out on your CV
- Varied role with the possibility to take on extra duties
- Immediate start for the right candidate
- Lodging on average 10 Liability Claims per day
- Processing Payments
- Claims administration
- Adhoc general admin duties for a team of Case Managers
- Experience working in insurance essential, preferably with previous experience managing or lodging liability claims
- Good IT skills, and ability to learn and work across multiple systems quickly
- Ability to use initiative and work independently as you will be working and training from home
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's