|Job Title:||Claims Officers|
|Salary:||$75,000 - $80,000 plus super|
|Job Published:||February 27, 2020 14:35|
The role overview:
- Location, is based in stunning corporate offices, and only 1 minute walk from the train station.
- Working hours, 38hpw Monday- Friday between 8:30am-5.30pm.
- Duration, 6 month fixed term contracts available -this gives you the same entitlements as a permanent employee and they will make you permanent if you impress
- Growth, Throughout the role you will have continued training and development. Working for a global brand you will also have structured and true progression opportunities.
- Team, although you are working for a Global company you will be working with a collaborative team, who monthly social activities.
- Management, you will learn from the best, working for a motivating and supportive Management team
- Gain experience with a global leader that will really stand out on your CV
- True progression opportunities
- Full training provided
- Opportunity to be made permanent if you impress
- Enjoy being part of a hardworking supportive team
- High preforming team with truly excellent management team
- $75,000 - $80,000 + super
- Assessing claims and determining coverage
- Working and managing all new claims across the domestic & commercial strata property claim book
- Liaising with claimants via phone and emails
- Documenting all claims in accordance to internal policies
- Applying claims policies and procedures always
- Effectively negotiating settlements where appropriate
- Excellent communication skills
- Domestic or commercial property claims experience
- Investigation techniques
- Excellent time management skills