Claims Support Officer
|Job Title:||Claims Support Officer|
|Salary:||$60,000 - $65,000 Package|
|Job Published:||June 13, 2019 15:45|
What’s in it for you?
- Monthly RDO's equating to an extra 12 days annual leave a year!
- Join an established continuously growing company, that has a genuine desire to build caring and collaborative relationships
- Supportive & social team culture
- Agile work enviroment
- Beautiful CBD location
- Attractive salary
- Huge & interstate progression opportunities
- Complete Claims Compliance and Admin activities
- Provide High level of Customer Service to Clients and Customers
- Manage and process Claims
- Supporting Claims officers as requested
- Assemble appropriate medical information and facts regarding claims
- Communicate and interact with medical professionals, support agencies and others to monitor and assess the progress of rehabilitation efforts, and to facilitate return to work
- Prepare all necessary forms, records and documentation, to include statistical analyses and reports, for all claims assigned, as required by various regulatory agencies.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to be proactive and use initiative
- Customer Focused – with genuine desire to help people
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite
- High attention to detail, and excellent time management
- Ideally experienced within Workers Compensation, Insurance or Health background
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's