Client Services Officer - Insurance
|Job Title:||Client Services Officer - Insurance|
|Job Published:||June 18, 2019 17:00|
The role is for a 6 month FTC, but with huge potential to lead to a permanent role, and progression opportunities as you will be working in a newly created team.
The role overview:
- Location, is based in stunning corporate offices in North Sydney, and only 1 minute walk from the train station.
- Working hours, Monday- Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm
- Growth, You will have 4 weeks training to begin with, and throughout the role you will have continuess training and development. Working for a global brand you will also have structured progression opportunities.
- Team, although you are working for a Global company you will be working with a small collaborative team who hold monthly social activities.
- Management, you will learn from the best, working for a motivating and supportive Management team
- Gain experience with a global leader that will really stand out on your CV
- True progression opportunities
- Full training provided
- Enjoy being part of a hardworking supportive, collaborative team
- 6 month FTC to start 1st July
- Paying $60,000 - $65,000 + Super
- Take Inbound calls and emails from Brokers, and assist with queries
- Provide exceptional customer experience over the phone and via email
- Provide accurate and timely information
- Ability to work in a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Adaptable - working in a newly created role
- Experience working in Insurance and desirably dealing with Brokers
- Ideally 12 month Customer service or call center experience
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's