Back to job search
Our client is looking for a switched, organised Data-driven Administrator who is hardworking and eager to learn, this will be a 4 months contract with the possibility to be made a permanent employee directly with this fantastic organisation.
The role overview:
The role overview:
- Location can be based in any state - full-time remote until advised otherwise.
- Working hours, are Monday- Friday office hours with NO demand to stay late or work weekends EVER.
- Duration, This role is temporary to start with, but my client loves to keep great candidates for the long term and there is a strong opportunity to go perm. This position is perfect for those who would love to progress their career in Insurance/go perm.
- Pay, $29.59 Per hour + Super
- Growth, Through the role you will have continuous training and development, opportunity to take on extra work and responsibilities. Working for a global brand you will also have structured progression opportunities.
- Team, although you are working for a global company you will be working with a collaborative and supportive small-medium sized team,
- Management, you will learn from the best, working for a motivating and supportive Management team, who have a genuine desire to see you succeed
- Continuous training and development opportunities
- 4 months contract with the opportunity to go permanent with the client
- Work for a company with an award-winning reputation for providing a top-quality claims experience for their customers
- Be part of an ethos of fairness, equality, and fast turnaround times
- Have access to tools and technology that will allow you to work efficiently
- Work for a company that values every customer, no matter how big or small
- Be prized for initiative and ideas that you bring, for your work ethic and team mindset
- Ongoing training to support your career development, even in the early stages
- Gain experience with a global leader that will really stand out on your CV
- Varied role with the possibility to take on extra duties
- True progression opportunities
- Differentiating characteristics between similar roles within a family of jobs e.g. hairdresser, barber, hair treatment business.
- Be able to look at data and make informed and educated decisions on what the business does and categorise correctly in the system (snorkel flow software)
- Accuracy is a must as the more accurate information goes into the system the more intelligent the system will become.
- Good IT skills, and ability to learn and work across multiple systems
- A team player
- This person must be inquisitive, were not sure they will be able to speak to a more experienced person to ask for advice
- Claims/underwriting experience may be helpful but is not a must.
- Experience in an administration capacity
- Experience working in Insurance is desirable but not a necessary requirement