Commercial HVAC Technician
|Job Title:||Commercial HVAC Technician|
|Job Published:||May 25, 2019 13:00|
This Australian owned company, is a medium sized business within a larger organisation, so you get the best of both worlds! Their customers include everything from large commercial businesses such as retail, hospitality and manufacturing through to small family owned businesses.
They offer the full service package including installations through to service & repairs, therefore, you will need to have experience across both facets.
Duties & Responsibilities
Your daily duties will include but not limited to the following;
- Installing and repairing commercial HVAC & refrigeration systems
- Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems
- Working to a maintenance schedule
- Maintaining strong customer relationships
- Responding to emergency repairs promptly and efficiently
- Understanding compliance requirements and meeting those expectations
- Training and mentoring of apprentices
- You may be required to travel to regional sites or interstate.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCES
- Demonstrated knowledge across the commercial HVAC and refrigeration sector
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent work ethic
- Ability to work in a team environment and autonomously
- Relevant trade licences and current drivers licence
- Willingness to undertake pre-employment medical
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's