Commercial Lawyer - IT
|Job Title:||Commercial Lawyer - IT|
|Job Published:||October 22, 2019 14:32|
What’s in it for you?
- Work for a global brand and ASX listed company.
- Up to $170,000.00 + super, depending on experience.
- A friendly and down to earth and team environment.
- Flexible work life balance.
- Immediate start.
- Working with the IT team to provide strategic and risk balanced legal advice across the business.
- Drafting and negotiating a variety of high-value commercial agreements including master service agreements, cloud agreements, supply schedules, consulting agreements, confidentiality agreements and general commercial/technology agreements.
- Managing and advising on commercial disputes
- Advising on legal aspects of strategic initiatives, and assisting with advising on legal and compliance aspects of our IT and Technology operations.
- Assisting with the development of training materials and deployment of training modules on legal developments and systems.
- Bachelor of Laws (Australian practicing certificate).
- 5 - 7 years experience, plus PQE.
- Previous experience in the IT / technology space.
- Excellent relationship building, social and interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise competing demands and manage the clients expectations in a busy fast paced environment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's