|Job Title:||In-house Lawyer|
|Salary:||$100,000 - $150,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Madie Brunt|
|Job Published:||February 15, 2021 09:31|
An excellent opportunity to seize a newly created position due to company growth. Make an impact from day one, having the ability to work autonomously and deliver an excellent level of service to a retained client base.
What's in it for you?
- Work from home anywhere in Australia on a remote basis
- Office space in Sydney CBD available for use
- Work for a firm whose top priority is providing an excellent level of client service
- No more time recording and billing by the hour!
- Work for a reputable and well-respected firm with an established client base
- $100,000 - $150,000 salary package – dependant on years of experience
- A company that champion flexible working hours
- Join a business with a refreshing approach to client servicing
- An innovative and award-winning firm
- Full time and part time working hours considered
- Long terms opportunities for career growth in a successful business
Main responsibilities include:
Provide dedicated client focused support to businesses, advising clients on all areas of commercial law. Priding yourself on service excellence and a reactive, speedy and practical approach to meeting clients’ needs.
- Advising clients on a broad range of commercial law matters
- Reviewing and drafting of contracts and legal documents
- Prepare IT contracts with an understanding of privacy and data regulations
- Conducting litigation and dispute resolution
The ideal candidate:
- 3-8 years PAE
- Experience gained in the IT or software industry would be advantageous but not essential
- Excellent communication skills and happy to work in a client facing position
- A self-starter who can ‘hit the ground running’ and take on client work from week 1
- Excellent team player who wants to bring a positive contribution to the business
Does this role sound like a great match for you?
Please apply now or contact Madie for more details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's