|Job Title:||Commercial Manager|
|Salary:||$650 - $800 per day plus Super|
|Job Published:||February 01, 2021 16:30|
Managing the full process from Design and Construction to Operation and Maintenance, this Australian powerhouse really does stand head and shoulders above its competitors.
What's in it for you?
- 11 month contract role with the potential to extend
- $650 - $800 per day plus Super
- Immediate start
- Work from home opportunity
- Flexible working hours, work part-time hours if you like
- Work for an Employer of Choice who are dedicated to providing a safe workplace, innovative training, career development opportunities and a supportive culture
- Support project managers, contract administrators and all relevant project staff to understand and comply with commercial requirements in contracts with customers and subcontracts as per policies, procedures and guidelines
- Accurate forecasting of both costs and revenue to maximise the profit margin for the project
- Lead the team and wider business in commercial matters e.g. claims, contractual issues, disputes, preparing subcontract terms and conditions.
- Partner with stakeholders to maintain and develop relationships
- Identify and quantify changes and all subsequent negotiations with the Client management team.
- Liaising with loss adjusters and insurers on matters relating to the project.
- 3+ years’ experience in a commercial management role
- Experience working on large Construction projects is desirable
- Demonstrated ability to take responsibility for managing work projects to achieve results in a professional and timely manner
- Ability to adapt to a changing and fast-paced environment
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's