Contact Centre Service Officer
|Job Title:||Contact Centre Service Officer|
|Salary:||$42,000 package inc super|
|Start Date:||19th October 2020|
|Contact Name:||Emily Doody|
|Job Published:||October 15, 2020 16:00|
We are eager to find customer service experts for this Contact Centre role to join our client’s operation in Brisbane’s West End.
This position is pivotal to the continuous and growing success of an already thriving business - you will be valued, engaged and have a great work/life balance by completing part time hours.
What’s in it for you?
- Develop your career in a national financial institution, working as an advocate for their members and the organisation
- Enjoy great work/life balance, by working 25 hours per week
- Undertake 4 weeks of full-time, engaging training, which will set you up for success in your career and make you a brand expert
- Integrate into a passionate and extremely committed team to deliver exceptional advice, products and services
- Join a dynamic workplace with a great culture, where you are encouraged to present new ideas on better ways to achieve process improvements and efficiencies
- Great remuneration c.$42,000 package, inc. Super
- Regular interactions with your supportive Team Leaders, who provide constant advice and mentoring to assist in your career development
- Be the first point of contact for members, providing passionate and efficient responses to inbound banking and account enquiries including general banking, loans, travel, finance and term deposits
- Respond to all interactions in a positive manner, using your expert knowledge to resolve member queries efficiently
- Listen and engage with members to ensure a complete understanding of their needs, whilst offering effective solutions
- Add value to members by offering products and services, as appropriate
- Troubleshoot technical enquiries and help members navigate online platforms
- Engage with members across multiple media types – including phone, email, fax, web chat and social media
- Must have previous experience in a high-volume customer service role, preferably in a contact centre environment
- Experience from the banking and finance sector is highly desirable
- FSR Tier 2 Accreditation would be highly regarded
- Tech savvy, familiar with communicating via social media platforms, along with excellent Microsoft Office skills and good typing speed and accuracy
- You must have full working rights in Australia to be applicable for this position
- You must be available to commence employment on 19th October
- Able to commit to an initial full-time training period of 4 weeks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please click the link to apply with your most up to date resume.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's