Corporate Receptionist - Mandarin
|Job Title:||Corporate Receptionist - Mandarin|
|Job Published:||January 06, 2020 12:01|
This is a busy role working Monday-Friday 8:45am – 5:45pm and is a 5 minutes’ walk from the metro station!
This a temporary role to start in January that could lead to extension/permanent work for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate will not be afraid to get stuck in, have a friendly, approachable personality and have the ability to be proactive and use initiative.
Main responsibilities include:
- Greeting visitors upon arrival
- Answering busy switchboard
- Meeting and conference room setup
- Order and maintain stationary supplies
- Incoming mail distribution
- Have excellent communication skills, written and verbal in both English & mandarin
- Be well presented
- Excellent time management, attention to detail and organisational skills
- Be friendly with a confident, can-do attitude
- Be a team player who can work autonomously
- Have previous experience working as a corporate receptionist
- Stay engaged in your role with varied tasks
- A friendly and supportive team
- Temp contract, perfect for working holiday visa (417) holders
- Extension / permanent position possible
- $27.00 - $30.00 per hour + Super