|Job Title:||Credit Analyst|
|Salary:||$85,000.00 - $95,000.00 + super|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Considine|
|Job Published:||December 03, 2019 08:47|
MAYDAY Recruitment are delighted to be searching for an experienced Credit Analyst to support the Relationship Manager (RM) and Senior Manager (SM) in assisting with the preparation of Credit Memorandums (CM’s) and performing the Financial Analysis of the deal, ensuring the RM team completes the CM in a timely manner inline with the Bank’s Strategy and Risk Appetite, including policies and procedures, whilst also recognising the Banks lending goals.
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to inspire, influence and lead others.
- Coach and mentor individuals to higher levels of performance.
- Fantastic team environment.
- 80 - 95k + super.
- Free staff parking.
- Located in Rockdale, right beside the station.
- Financial analysis of financial statements.
- Credit structuring.
- Writing of CM's.
- Perform annual, interim / quarterly reviews of existing customers.
- Preparation of Short Form CM's for matters such as: Bank Guarantees, Change of Security, Consents, Releases etc.
- Enabling decision managers to make a timely assessment based on the prepared CM and financial analysis undertaken.
- Ensuring that the CM is prepared to a high standard, allowing fast decision making with minimal delays.
- Coordinating the provision of all information that is required to prepare the CM to a high standard.
- 5+ years experience with a major bank.
- Tertiary qualified in business / accounting or equivalent.
- Strong understanding of Financial Statements.
- Strong understanding of business risk issues.
- Ability to synthesize data from multiple sources and identify trends and potential impacts on a client and / or the bank.
- Exceptional communication skills, problem solving, analytical and lateral thinking.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's