|Job Title:||Customer Service|
|Salary:||$54,500 to $64,500 + Super + shift loading|
|Start Date:||2nd December|
|Job Published:||November 18, 2019 11:31|
MAYDAY are delighted to be recruiting for multiple Fraud Officers for a company that deliver safe and secure solutions for market-leading businesses around Australia.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a range of candidates with either:
1) Exceptional customer service experience who are looking to take a step into a corporate environment, or
2) Those with some exposure to financial services or fraud operations, who are looking to develop their career and grow within a progressive organisation where opportunities are endless.
What's in it for you:
- Extensive training, and continuous support
- Well rewarded for working evening/weekend shifts, hours range from 06:00 to 23:00 (7.5 hour working day)
- No two days are the same - very varied role
- Be part of a vibrant, social and friendly team
- $54,500 up to $64,500 (plus Super) - based on experience, plus shift loading and a range of great benefits & incentives!
What you will be doing:
- Identify fraudulent transactions, and complete investigations in a timely manner
- Handling inbound and outbound calls
- Use your analytic skills to uncover trends and patterns
- Adapting to a range of different situations and circumstances to give a great customer experience
- Working a 3-monthly rotating roster - shift patterns fall between the hours of 06.00 and 23.00, 7 days per week (38 hour shift pattern, Tues to Sat or Sun to Thurs working week)
What experience you will require?
- A proactive and positive attitude, with a great phone manner
- Ability to analyse data and spot patterns
- Self confident and able to work autonomously
- Great problem-solving skills & attention to detail
- Confident when using systems
- Some experience of fraud operations or financial services is desirable but not essential
Have we described the ideal next step in your career? We're excited to see your application- please apply now!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's