Customer Service Agent
|Job Title:||Customer Service Agent|
|Salary:||$27.00ph + Super|
|Start Date:||Immediate start|
|Job Published:||March 09, 2020 09:32|
- Join a friendly and supportive team that always go that extra mile
- 4-6 weeks training, great CBD location close to public transport
- Temp to Perm opportunity to start ASAP , full working rights only
MAYDAY are proud to be recruiting on behalf of a company that truly cares, I am seeking to find the right candidate to join their inbound team based in their modern and ideally located offices in the CBD.
What’s in it for you?
- Work shift patterns between 6.30am - 7pm
- Immediate start
- Undertake 4-6 weeks of career-defining training, which will excel you in your development and make you an expert
- Join a dynamic workplace with a great culture, where you considered a valued member of the business
- Temporary to permanent opportunity
- Great location, very close to public transport
- Supportive and friendly environment, work with people who are always happy to help.
- Paying $27.00ph + Super
- Take inbound calls from customer that are experience issues and dispatch technicians
- Taking up to 100 + calls a day
- Be the first point of contact for customers' phone and email enquiries
- Provide a personal and ongoing level of exceptional customer service and excellence
- Update customers records on the database and in house CRM.
- Generate reports that will be distributed to Branch Offices
- Process payments
- You must have full working rights in Australia to be applicable for these positions
- Prior customer service experience
- Previous call centre experience is desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player, and ability to be flexible
If this role sounds like the perfect role for you we would love to hear from you, please apply today!!!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's