Customer Service & Data Entry Officer
|Job Title:||Customer Service & Data Entry Officer|
|Salary:||$62,000 inc Super (pro rata)|
|Job Published:||January 09, 2020 10:34|
This is a fantastic opportunity for either a recent graduate or someone looking to kick start their career in the financial sector.
What's in it for you:
- Extensive training, and continuous support
- Great opportunity to gain an insight into the workings of financial institutions
- Perfect opportunity for a recent graduate with an interest in Banking & Finance
- 09:00 to 17:00 Monday to Friday with the opportunity for flexible start times
- Be part of a vibrant, social and friendly team who celebrate success
- $62,000 (pro rata inc Super) range of great benefits & incentives!
- Immediate start
What you will be doing:
- Responding to financial institutions regarding incorrect direct payments
- High volume of data entry, so accuracy is crucial
- Act as the point of coordination through to successful resolution
- Use your relationship skills to build excellent rapport with stakeholders
- Ensure all systems are updated and maintained to a high and accurate standard
What experience you will require?
- A proactive and positive attitude, with a great phone manner
- Ability to analyse data and solve problems
- Experience in a data entry position
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Confident when using multiple systems
- Must have full working rights to be considered, no working holiday visas
Have we described the ideal next step in your career? We're excited to see your application- please apply now!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's