|Job Title:||Customer Service|
|Job Published:||January 24, 2020 15:32|
These positions are pivotal to the continuous and growing success of an already thriving business - you will be valued, engaged and continue to grow.
What’s in it for you?
- Progress your career in a global insurance brand within the first 12 months
- Great work/life balance, by working a 36.25-hour week, working shift patterns between 8am-8pm (and 8am – 1.30pm on alternating Saturdays)
- Undertake 4 weeks of career defining training, which will excel you in your career and make you a brand expert
- Attain your Tier 2 Certificate of General Insurance through the business
- Join a dynamic workplace with a great culture, where you considered a valued member of the business
- Permanent opportunity
- Great remuneration - $50,000 - $60,000 package + discretionary bonus
- Supportive Team Leaders, who provide regular 1:1's and mentor programs to assist in your career growth
- Take inbound calls to understand customers insurance needs by assisting them with the level of cover they require, up-selling general lines of insurance products
- Be the first point of contact for customers by responding to inquiries via the phone and email
- Provide a personal and ongoing level of exceptional customer service and excellence, ensuring you are in line with the business standard and guidelines
- Update customers records on the database
- Provide information on other products the company can offer, to ensure the customer has the full benefits of utilising their insurance
- Strong Microsoft Office skills as well as a good understanding of Outlook Calendar
- You must have full working rights in Australia to be applicable for these positions
- Prior customer service experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience in a target driven environment or a sales role would be a bonus!
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please click the link to apply with your most up to date resume.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's