Customer Service Consultant
|Job Title:||Customer Service Consultant|
|Salary:||$53,000 + Super|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2019 18:00|
- Extensive training provided, as well as continued support
- Fun vibrant team, with a very social culture where success is celebrated
- Great opportunity for someone looking to move into an office environment
MAYDAY are delighted to be recruiting for multiple Customer Service Consultants for a large Australian health insurer, currently going through a period of growth. This is a fantastic opportunity for people with passion for helping others to provide an outstanding level of customer service. If you are looking to kick start your career within an office environment, or just looking for a change, this is the perfect opportunity.
Short one-minute walk from St Leonards station – colourful, warm & fun office environment.
What’s in it for you?
- Extensive training, and continued support
- Lots of opportunity for progression and development
- Amazing benefits – including 50% discount on health insurance
- Work for a fantastic, well-known Australian brand that truly values its people
- Be part of a vibrant, social and friendly team
- Be rewarded for working the evening roster
- No two days are the same - very varied role
- Your outstanding customer service will be recognised and celebrated
What will you be doing?
- Handle all member enquiries efficiently, and in a professional manner
- Provide accurate information in regards to all policies
- Receive inbound calls from both members and non-members
- Provide exceptional customer service ensuring everyone you speak to feels valued
- Liaising with health professionals regarding insurance policies
- Work a 7.5hour day over an 8-week rotating roster between hours of 7:45am and 8:15pm, Monday to Friday (37.5 hours a week)
What experience you will require?
- Love assisting customers to the best of your abilities
- Ability to show empathy and remain calm under pressure
- Outstanding listening skills
- Great problem-solving skills
- A fantastic, can-do attitude and passion for helping others
- Excellent phone manner, and communication skills
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you and you’re able to start work at the end of October, please click the link to apply with your most up to date resume.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's