|Job Title:||Retention Specialist|
|Job Published:||October 04, 2019 11:15|
- Extensive training provided, as well as continued support
- Fun vibrant team, with a very social culture where success is celebrated
- Great opportunity for someone looking to move into an office environment
MAYDAY are delighted to be recruiting for a Retention Specialist for a large Australian health insurer, currently going through a period of growth. This is a fantastic opportunity for people with passion for helping others to provide an outstanding level of customer service and the ability to overcome objections. If you are looking for your next challenge, this is the perfect opportunity.
What’s in it for you?
- Extensive training, and continued support
- $64,000 package, lots of opportunity for progression and development
- Amazing benefits – including 50% discount on health insurance
- Work for a fantastic, well-known Australian brand that truly values its people
- Be part of a vibrant, social and friendly team
- No two days are the same - very varied role
- Your outstanding customer service and ability to retain customers will be recognised and celebrated
What will you be doing?
- Handle all member enquiries efficiently, and in a professional manner
- Provide accurate information in regards to all policies
- Receive inbound and make follow up outbound calls to members
- Provide exceptional customer service ensuring everyone you speak to feels valued
- Use your listening skills to understand the members needs
- Handle objections from customers who are looking to change or cancel their policy
- Make policy amendments in line with what has been agreed with the customer
What experience you will require?
- Love assisting customers to the best of your abilities
- Ability to show empathy and remain calm under pressure
- Outstanding listening skills
- Great problem-solving skills
- A fantastic, can-do attitude and passion for helping others
- Excellent phone manner, and communication skills
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you and you’re able to start work at the end of October, please click the link to apply with your most up to date resume.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's