Customer Service Officer
|Job Title:||Customer Service Officer|
|Salary:||$53,000 + super|
|Start Date:||28th Jan|
|Job Published:||January 07, 2020 15:46|
Short walk from Parramatta station – colourful, warm & fun office environment.
What’s in it for you?
- Extensive training, and continued support
- $53,000 + Super + 18% shift loading & lots of opportunity for progression and development
- Amazing benefits – including 50% discount on health insurance
- Work for a fantastic, well-known Australian brand that truly values its people
- Be part of a vibrant, social and friendly team
- Be rewarded for working the evening roster
- No two days are the same - very varied role
- Your outstanding customer service will be recognised and celebrated
- Assisting members with medical/health enquiries efficiently, in a caring and professional manner
- Provide accurate information in regards to all policies
- Receive inbound calls from both members and non-members
- Use your empathy to build rapport and provide exceptional service ensuring everyone you speak to feels valued.
- Liaising with health professionals regarding insurance policies
- Work a 7.5hour day over an 8-week rotating roster between hours of 7:45am and 8:15pm, Monday to Friday (37.5 hours a week)
- Love assisting customers to the best of your abilities
- Ability to show empathy and remain calm under pressure
- Outstanding listening skills
- Great problem-solving skills
- A fantastic, can-do attitude and passion for helping others
- Excellent phone manner, and communication skills
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you and you’re able to start work at the end of January, please click the link to apply with your most up to date resume.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's