Customer Service Officer - Part Time
|Job Title:||Customer Service Officer - Part Time|
|Salary:||$53,000 + super (prorated)|
|Job Published:||January 03, 2020 15:33|
This position is to work part time across a weekend, working Saturdays either - 9am to 3pm or 10am to 4pm and 9am to 5pm Sunday and Mondays.
Successful candidates may be required to undertake a 5 week full time training program that will run Monday to Friday, during which time you will be paid for full time hours.
What’s in it for you?
- Part-time hours with set shifts on Saturday, Sunday & Monday = 20 hours p/w
- Extensive training, and continued support
- $53,000 + Super pro rata, with lots of opportunity for progression and development
- Amazing benefits – including 50% discount on health insurance
- Work for a fantastic, well-known Australian brand that truly values its people
- Be part of a vibrant, social and friendly team
- No two days are the same - very varied role
- Your outstanding customer service will be recognised and celebrated
- Assisting members with medical/health enquiries efficiently, in a caring and professional manner
- Provide accurate information in regards to all policies
- Receive inbound calls from both members and non-members
- Use your empathy to build rapport and provide exceptional service ensuring everyone you speak to feels valued.
- Liaising with health professionals regarding insurance policies
- Love assisting customers to the best of your abilities
- Ability to show empathy and remain calm under pressure
- Outstanding listening skills
- Great problem-solving skills
- A fantastic, can-do attitude and passion for helping others
- Excellent phone manner, and communication skills
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's