Customer Service Officers
|Job Title:||Customer Service Officers|
|Salary:||$53,000 + Super + 18% shift loading|
|Job Published:||October 11, 2019 16:15|
- Extensive training provided, as well as continued support
- Fun vibrant team, with a very social culture where success is celebrated
- Great opportunity for someone with a nursing, care work or customer service background
MAYDAY are delighted to be recruiting for multiple Customer Service roles for a large Australian health insurer, currently going through a period of growth. This is a fantastic opportunity for people with a passion for helping others; if you have a background in nursing, care-work, anything medical or customer service our client would love to hear from you.
Short one-minute walk from St Leonards station – colourful, warm & fun office environment.
What’s in it for you?
- Extensive training, and continued support
- $53,000 + Super + 18% shift loading & lots of opportunity for progression and development
- Amazing benefits – including 50% discount on health insurance
- Work for a fantastic, well-known Australian brand that truly values its people
- Be part of a vibrant, social and friendly team
- Be rewarded for working the evening roster
- No two days are the same - very varied role
- Your outstanding customer service will be recognised and celebrated
What will you be doing?
- Assisting members with medical/health enquiries efficiently, in a caring and professional manner
- Provide accurate information in regards to all policies
- Receive inbound calls from both members and non-members
- Use your empathy to build rapport and provide exceptional service ensuring everyone you speak to feels valued.
- Liaising with health professionals regarding insurance policies
- Work a 7.5hour day over an 8-week rotating roster between hours of 7:45am and 8:15pm, Monday to Friday (37.5 hours a week)
What experience you will require?
- Love assisting customers to the best of your abilities
- Ability to show empathy and remain calm under pressure
- Outstanding listening skills
- Great problem-solving skills
- A fantastic, can-do attitude and passion for helping others
- Excellent phone manner, and communication skills
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you and you’re able to start work at the end of October, please click the link to apply with your most up to date resume.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's