Customer Service / Sales Support
|Job Title:||Customer Service / Sales Support|
|Salary:||$55,000-70,000 + superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Madie Brunt|
|Job Published:||December 03, 2020 12:30|
In this role you will be responsible for all activities relating to multiple business accounts. You will liaise with internal and external stakeholders and become the main point of contact. You will be reliable, firm yet fair, and above all deliver impeccable customer service at all times.
In addition to this, you will provide sales support to the ANZ sales team and assist with sales activities and marketing initiatives. This is a truly varied role that you can really sink your teeth into - it will certainly keep you busy!
Become an integral part of a team who are friendly and supportive and happy for you to really make the role your own!
What's in it for you?
- Join a well respected market leader
- Base salary between $55,000-70,000 dependant on experience
- Fantastic flexibility and ability to work from home
- Offices located in Hawthorn East with great public transport links
- A varied position that includes sales and marketing support as well as providing an excellent level of customer service
- Work as part of a small and collaborative team within a global organisation
- Fantastic opportunity to learn and continue to refine your skills
- Join a team that has been providing safety equipment to businesses throughout COVID
- Learn from the best in the business!
Your role will be varied, but will include:
- Assisting with timely and accurate order processing and managing communication with customers throughout the order process
- Respond to customer queries, requests and complaints appropriately
- Answer questions on products and technical queries (training provided)
- Manage database of customer contact information
- Data entry, filing and scanning of paperwork
- Sales support and marketing initiatives as required
- On boarding of new customers and document compliance
- 2+ years' experience within customer services
- Be a quick thinker, be able to problem solve and use initiative
- Have exceptional communication skills
- Experience with SAP is preferred
- A strong attention to detail, enthusiasm and a can do attitude
These roles are urgent and we are interviewing immediately, if you are driven, motivated and confident with the above skills and attributes, please apply - we would love to hear from you!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's