|Job Title:||Design Engineer|
|Job Published:||September 03, 2019 09:31|
If you are a Design Engineer with Revit experience in the Fire industry looking for progression and future leadership or management opportunities then this would be the perfect opportunity for you.
My client is a well-established fire company with an ever-growing pipeline of contracts on landmark building contracts. Due to their continued growth they are seeking a Design Engineer with Revit & AutoCAD experience in the Fire industry to join a high performing team.
You will be working very closely with the Service Manager, Project Managers, Sub-contractors & Director. The key contracts you will be involved with cover Commercial, Residential and Data Centres.
Why work with our client?
- Attractive salary + super + car + phone.
- Company vehicle, laptop, phone & uniform.
- You will receive ongoing training across all systems.
- Exposure to Key Sydney Projects and Sites.
- Work/life Balance.
- Flexible working locations across Sydney.
- Organic and meritocratic fast career progression.
- Designing large commercial and residential fire systems.
- Utilise Revit and AutoCAD 3D to accurately map all client designs.
- Work closely with Project Managers & company Director to produce accurate designs.
- A good knowledge of Australian Standards
- Present and review reports to Clients
- Experience working as a design engineer in the fire industry
- Proven experience in fire systems
- Strong experience using Revit in fire design
- Experience in AutoCAD 3D.
- Good attitude, reliable and well Presented
- Customer centric
- Ability to operate in a team with solid communication skills
- Driving licence
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's