Electrician - Service/Maintenance
|Job Title:||Electrician - Service/Maintenance|
|Salary:||$43.50 per hour inc of travel plus overtime|
|Job Published:||March 05, 2020 18:02|
If you are successful you will be servicing commercial sites across Sydney, NSW and you will be provided with all of the necessary benefits to be able to complete your jobs.
Whats in it for you?
- Company Van
- Mobile phone
- E-toll pass
- Great rates of pay $43.50ph inc of travel allowance plus overtime
You must be flexible and happy to work shifts and work overtime on occasions Start times can vary from 5am, 7am and 7pm - A higher pay rate will be applicable if you are on an afternoon/night shift
The shifts will be set on a week by week basis.
- Must be able to use own initiative
- Well presented and have excellent communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ideally come from an electrical service and maintenance background (preferred but not essential)
- Must be flexible
- Must have a NSW Electrical licence
- White Card
- Drivers licence
If this role sounds like you, please apply now or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's