Employment Lawyer - People & Culture
|Job Title:||Employment Lawyer - People & Culture|
|Job Published:||October 31, 2019 12:15|
What’s in it for you?
- Work for a global brand and ASX listed company.
- Up to $165,000.00 + super, depending on experience.
- A friendly and down to earth and team environment.
- Free parking.
- Immediate start.
- Working along side the People & Culture team and other legal teams.
- Enterprise Agreement and/or Award interpretation, negotiations and related FWC applications (disputes, approvals, industrial action).
- Managing a range of litigated claims including unfair dismissal, general protections, bullying, discrimination and breach of contract, including working with external law firms and counsel.
- Reviewing, drafting and advising on key policies, contracts, templates, processes and remuneration arrangements.
- Work health and safety matters including governance and due diligence arrangements, right of entry, investigations and prosecution.
- Any other issues that may arise.
- Bachelor of Laws / Juris Doctor (Australian practicing certificate).
- 5 - 8 years experience, plus PQE.
- Strong employment law and industrial law experience - ideally from a reputable law firm or large organisation.
- Excellent relationship building, social and interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise competing demands and manage the clients expectations in a busy fast paced environment.
- experience in work health and safety matters.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's