Employment Relations Advisor
|Job Title:||Employment Relations Advisor|
|Salary:||$70,000 - $100,000|
|Contact Name:||Madie Brunt|
|Job Published:||November 02, 2020 17:15|
An exciting opportunity to embrace this newly created position and provide expert knowledge to clients, this position is newly created due to an increased workload given the current climate. Now more than ever Australian businesses are in need of assistance navigating the changing employment landscape which has resulted in substantial growth within the business.
What's in it for you?
- Excellent work life balance and opportunity to work from home on a 50/50 basis
- $100,000 base salary + super and benefits
- An industry leading company operating for over 30 years
- Discretionary bonus, free breakfast, corporate healthcare rates, volunteer days each quarter and annual wellness bonus
- Central Melbourne office location with excellent public transport links
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth
- An award-winning company that champions employee satisfaction
- Make an immediate impact on the business working on a 3 month FTC with the possibility of extension
- Work in a collaborative and progressive working environment
Main responsibilities include:
- Respond to inbound client queries covering a diverse range of employment/workplace relations topics
- Provide ER advice to a diverse range of clients over the phone and via email
- Coach, guide and manage each ER matter from strategy to execution with the client
- Consult on matters such as redundancy, disciplinaries, redundancies, wage rates, performance management etc
- Translate technical/legal jargon into understandable and straightforward terms
- Truly partner with clients and establish a reputation as a trusted advisor
- Provide an efficient service to clients, often on a time sensitive matter
- Manage wage review projects with clients – e.g. amendments to national minimum wage or modern awards
The ideal candidate will have
- 3-6 years’ experience working within a HR Advisory position (ER specific role preferred)
- Current knowledge of national employment legislation and framework and ability to interpret Modern Awards and the Fair Work Act.
- Exceptional communicator who provides a fantastic service to clients
- Qualifications within law, industrial relations and human resources would be advantageous
If this sounds like a role you'd love, please apply now.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's