|Job Title:||Facilities Supervisor|
|Salary:||$35 per hour plus super|
|Job Published:||May 11, 2020 16:15|
The Head office is based 2 minutes from Central station and the role will be spread across being on site, working from the office & working from home ( subject to change with current Covid-19 restrictions development)
*This is a temporary, on going position starting immediately*
What's in it for you?
- Great company culture
- Fast-paced where no two days are the same
- Monday - Friday
- Weekly pay
- $35 per hour + Super
- Opportunity to be hands on
- Responsible for general maintenance of all buildings, including internal and external, across over 15 Residential sites.
- Provide preventative maintenance to all properties.
- Maintain, update and monitor a Maintenance Schedule for all sites.
- Plan and deliver residential setups and refurbishments ensuring that they meet WHS requirements.
- Liaising with external contractors to ensure the smooth coordination of relevant scopes of work
- Raising and managing all Purchase Orders
- Facilities-related administration and reporting
- Problem solving
- Relationship building and stakeholder management- build strong connections and uphold quality customer service
- Incident reporting and follow up
- Experience in a similar role in the property or real estate space
- Strong communication skills
- You must have a car to travel to site
- Ability to move focus quickly and adapt to situations
- Attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Available Immediately
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's