Financial Analyst - Path to FP&A or Commercial Manager
|Job Title:||Financial Analyst - Path to FP&A or Commercial Manager|
|Salary:||c$95,000 - $1005,000 + Super|
|Job Published:||July 03, 2019 15:45|
A step up for a technically trained Accountant with some exposure to commercial accounting and analytics. You'll be given a much broader remit; the full sales and operational data to make sense of and help drive business performance.
You'll work under the leadership of an encouraging CFO and an energetic FP&A Manager to learn the ropes of the business and step-by-step build your influence across the regions.
There are some areas that need your attention and expertise;
- Budget and consolidation model development in Excel.
- Analysis of over 600 current projects and Contracts to provide periodic updates and cash positions.
- Support the Business Planning process with the FP&A Manager.
- Business Partner with Business Managers to prepare regional and local data reports.
- Helping Regional and Departmental Management to identify problems and solutions concerning financial and operational issues.
What we need from you;
- Someone from a Big 4 or second tier Audit background with an eye for detail and confidence in presentation.
- Energetic persona, crystal clear communication skills.
- Excel lover or wants to love Excel.
- Ambition - keen to develop into a Management role.
What's in it for you?
- A business where you will learn and have a development path to an FP&A or Commercial Manager role.
- International exposure in the finance and business teams with opportunities to make global career moves.
- CBD location in modern offices.
If you're considering your next move and this sounds like you, please get in touch with Paul @ Mayday Recruitment on 0411 531 514.